The California Construction Education Foundation was founded by the Associated General Contractors of California (AGC-CA), to develop and promote educational programs that expand and strengthen the professionalism and effectiveness of people in the construction industry. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit benefit corporation, and rely on donations to carry out our mission.
Building the Next Generation of Construction Workforce!
The AGC of California Construction Education Foundation (CEF) is committed to the recruitment, development and training of California’s construction workforce. Our mission is to establish construction as a viable career option and to promote the development of construction careers.
The Foundation’s primary activities include:
- Plan, facilitate, and sponsor California’s Construction Career Awareness Day events.
- Promote and support the activities of construction education AGC student chapters in California.
- Promote and sponsor scholarship programs for students pursuing construction careers and contributions to support construction education programs at schools and non-profit organizations.
- Provide continuing education and training for construction professionals.
- Serve as a resource to provide technical assistance and support for construction curriculum development.
We invite you to review all of the CEF web pages and learn more about our Staff, Board of Directors, partnerships with other organizations and to get an in depth look at our programs, services and events.
For more information about CEF and our primary activities please click here to download a copy of our 2011 brochure.