Brand & Content Coordinator
SUMMARY: Under the guidance of the Brand & Content Manager, the Brand & Content Coordinator plays a crucial role in enhancing the narrative and impact of the CEF’s diverse program portfolio, including and beyond Build California. This role involves developing and implementing project management tools for timely program delivery, enhancing digital presence across all CEF initiatives, and creating and managing content for digital marketing and social media campaigns. The coordinator is responsible for maintaining relationships with third-party vendors and consultants, overseeing website and social media account management, improving digital engagement, and creating marketing materials in line with CEF brand standards. Additionally, this position supports the Brand & Content Manager in ensuring a creative, effective, and consistent delivery of CEF and WFD Program branding and content across multiple channels, playing a vital role in growing and diversifying audience reach across different demographics, and leveraging both internal teams and external resources to meet strategic communication goals for all CEF and WFD Programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: included but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and coordinate project management tools, including project plans, production timelines, and contact databases, to ensure timely and complete program delivery.
- Support the Brand & Content Manager in managing the digital presence of CEF, Build California, and all other WFD programs, including regular maintenance of websites and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with the Brand & Content Manager in managing website content, analyzing social media metrics, creating content, and handling additional data management and reporting tasks.
- Develop and deliver content for e-marketing, social media campaigns, CA Constructor Magazine, and various websites.
- Maintain and support relationships with all third-party vendors and consultants, including those for web services, marketing, PR, graphic design, video production, and photography.
- Assist in the creation of social and digital media content calendars in alignment with the overarching editorial calendar of CEF & Build California.
- Actively manage and execute all CEF & Build California social media accounts, engaging with digital communities through regular posts and information sharing.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of digital engagement by researching audience preferences, identifying trends, and analyzing metrics across websites, social media, and email marketing. Implements key learnings to provide input to third party vendors where applicable.
- Responsible for producing original content, solicit and edit copy for email marketing.
- Responsible for updating website content for AGC, CEF and Build California, including copy and graphics, using HTML and CSS skills.
- Create graphics and marketing materials adhering to CEF & Build California brand standards.
- Monitor media for CEF & Build California coverage and stay informed about construction industry news, trends, and services. Assist in writing press releases as needed, coordinating with AGC Communications Team for their release and monitoring as needed.
- Assist in various CEF, Build California or WFD Program marketing projects, including but not limited to video and photo production.
- Provides back-up program coordination and administrative support for other AGC Workforce Development programs and services as necessary.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; bachelor’s degree preferred. Can be substituted with at least two years of experience of content creation in a web or digital space; experience in social/digital media. A demonstrated desire and experience working with culturally diverse populations preferred.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: A current CA driver’s license and proof of auto insurance are required.