Graphic Design Coordinator
SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Communications & Marketing Manager, the Graphic Design Coordinator will be responsible for developing and coordinating all association graphic design. This includes the supporting the management of graphic design vendors alongside the Communications & Marketing Manager. Additionally, the role will also support website, digital and social media marketing, and a variety of administrative support functions alongside the whole team as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following: other duties may be assigned.
- Manages AGC’s graphic design portfolio of work, ensuring collateral is consistently up to date, aligned with AGC’s brand strategy, and aligned with AGC’s overall strategic needs.
- Provides in-house graphic design, design strategy, printing, and distribution for all AGC teams and events. This includes everything from website graphics to email marketing graphics, social media graphics to advertisements, business cards to AGC swag and resources, and more.
- Manages contracted graphic design vendors, who supplement the Graphic Design Coordinator’s work. This includes meetings, budgets, contracts, timelines and deadlines, feedback, etc.
- Assists the Digital Communications Coordinator with digital library management, including the organization and management of images, b-roll and audio, as well as attendance at photo and video shoots as needed to secure appropriate content for designed material.
- Supports coordination and execution of other Communications Team activities alongside the whole team, including but not limited to email marketing, social media marketing, meeting scheduling, agenda and minutes, and website updates.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday