Relocation Expense Covered: No
Manage Others: No
Under the direction of the Chief of Staff, the Office Coordinator is responsible for a variety of high-level administrative and operational support including reception, IT, facilities, operations, and other functions as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (include the following, other duties may be assigned):
Reception & Facilities Support:
- Responsible for office reception functions including, serving as visitor’s first point of contact by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately, notifies association personnel of visitor arrival.
- Receives and sorts all mail/correspondence/deliveries daily. Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of mail service, (FedEx, UPS).
- Assists in maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. Supports logistical projects like office relocations, workstation moves, and other property-related changes.
- Oversees vehicle and equipment check-out and maintenance.
- Responsible for centralized purchasing including ordering, receiving, and distributing office supplies and other office related items.
- Schedules HQ conference room reservations adds them to master calendar, and assists members/visitors with their reservations as needed.
- Assists with AGC HQ and regional office support and maintenance. Shall serve as point of contact and will maintain effective working relationships with office vendors and building management. Assists with managing other office logistics as assigned, including troubleshooting, managing tickets, and liaising with vendors.
- Responsible for answering, screening and forwarding all incoming phone calls while providing basic information to members when needed, fields informational services and directory assistance. Schedules phone back-ups for reception support and managed VIOP phone system.
- Maintains permanent files for contracts and vendors, and overall operations policy documentation. Responsible for implementation on all polices for the department, and distribution via email.
- Supports strategic initiatives and data projects, providing analytics as requested.
- Documents processes and procedures related to office maintenance and support.
- Publishes weekly schedule for HQ staff; distributes all office schedules to key vendors.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs and tasks; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, confidentially and follows-through on a variety of special projects to successful completion.
- Triage and troubleshoots problems related to IT and/or all IT vendors and/or systems on a daily basis.
- Manages relationships with outside vendors, understands contracts and agreement terms, works with Chief of Staff on renewals and upgrades.
- Responsible for IT inventory and equipment orders. Supports requests for temporary and permanent assignments of IT equipment.
- Supports major IT projects. Acts as IT project coordinator as assigned.
Executive Operations Support:
- Serves as back up to the Executive Assistant to Chief of Staff in performing complex and highly responsible administrative backup support and scheduling duties related to the activities for the Chief of Staff & CEO, including but not limited to completing expense reports, assisting with travel plans, assisting with itineraries, agendas, and compiling documents. Maintains a high level of organization with very high volume of complex information and multiple projects.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; effective, diplomatic and friendly communication style.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Comfortable presenting to small and large groups.
- Ability to cultivate positive relationships in order to facilitate cooperation of other departments and staff.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Work in a safe manner at all times and report all accidents immediately.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or at least two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.