Leaves of Absence [California]
This four-part Lifecycle of a Leave of Absence online training course series will explore different leaves of absence in California compliance; Pregnancy, Medical, Family, Military, and other leaves. Using a 'cast of characters,' you will encounter the twists and turns all parties deal with as they navigate through various absences from work.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Lifecycle of a Leave of Absence course, the user will learn to:
- When should HR understand the employee to be requesting leave?
- What forms should HR provide to the employee and when?
- What can HR do to fill the employee’s position while they are out?
- What if the employee doesn’t pay his/her portion of health insurance premiums while on leave
- What if the employee cannot return from leave?
- What role does the ADA play in the leave and does it matter which kind of leave the employee is on (i.e. medical versus family)?
- What if the employee’s supervisor prefers to keep the temp (who filled in while the employee was out)?
This online Lifecycle of a Leave of Absence course is made up of the following sections:
- Life Cycle of a Leave of Absence: Pregnancy [California]
- Life Cycle of a Leave of Absence: Medical [California]
- Life Cycle of a Leave of Absence: Family [California]
- Life Cycle of a Leave of Absence: Military and Other Leaves [California]
This Lifecycle of a Leave of Absence online training course was designed for Human Resources.