The Associated General Contractors of California (AGC) is closely monitoring wildfires throughout the state. In the event a contractor is impacted by fires, we offer resources and support to help them navigate recovery.
For contractors who’ve been impacted by fires, AGC has put together a suite of resources to support. We will continue to update this list as new information becomes available.
Our thoughts are with those who have been impacted by fires. Stay safe and let us know how we can support you.
AGC Labor Relations Resources
- Northern California Smoke Advisory
- Southern California Smoke Advisory
- UCC Southern California Heat Advisory (October 20, 2020)
- CalFire Incidents Overview – Click on name of fire to view status, current evacuation orders, and evacuation centers
- CalOSHA Worker Safety and Health in Wildfire Regions Resources
- CalOES Statewide Wildfire Recovery Resources
- Ready for Wildfire Page
- If evacuated, take a photo or video of your property to assist in potential insurance claims.