Carpenters / Pile Drivers / Millwrights 46 Counties
Ready to take the next step in your career? Use the link below to learn more about the Carpenters Training Committee for Northern California!
Skilled & Trained Workforce Requirements
- Minimum Hours Worked Requirement – 12,000 hours logged after 2006 & hours worked in current year; Carpenter Trust Fund to verify work hours.
- Process for Enrollment – Member/Contractor Application.
- Length of Accelerated Apprenticeship – Minimum 6 months for State Certificate, 12 months for Federal Certificate.
- Required Apprenticeship Course Work Hours – 140 Hours.
- Accelerated Program Details – 3rd party training certificates are accepted for minimum required class construction on case-by-case basis.
Have questions? Contact Bryan Mathews, Director of Field Services & Compliance, at email@example.com or 661.487.5047.