Ready to take the next step in your career? Use the link below to learn about the Northern California Cement Masons Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee!
Skilled & Trained Workforce Requirements
- Minimum Hours Worked Requirement – 4,200 hours.
- Process for Enrollment – Member application.
- Length of Accelerated Apprenticeship – Minimum 6 months & 700 work hours.
- Required Apprenticeship Course Work Hours – 72 hours.
- Accelerated Program Details – Must attend all scheduled classes.
Have questions? Contact Bryan Mathews, Director of Field Services & Compliance, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661.487.5047.