Recognizing Diversity and Ingenuity
AGC of California's Constructor Awards program recognizes the diversity and ingenuity of the construction industry by awarding the "best of the best" each year. The Constructor Awards highlight both the challenges and successes of AGC of California member companies. Only one prestigious "Constructor" sculpture is awarded in each category during AGC's Installation & Awards Gala.
All Heavy Civil, Builder & Specialty Categories are based on the total project amount at completion.
Winners of the AGC of California Constructor Awards are automatically eligible to participate in the AGC BUILD AMERICA AWARDS. If you have questions about the AGC of California Constructor Awards, contact email@example.com.
Download: Constructor Award Info Packet
- Under $15 Million
- $15-200 Million
- Over $200 Million
- Under $15 Million
- $15-100 Million
- Over $100 Million
- Under $10 Million
- Over $10 Million
To enter the Specialty categories, projects must have had a majority of the contract work completed by a Subcontractor or Contractor that holds a C License or where a C License category work is the prevalent scope of the contract. Categories include “Specialty Under $10 Million” and “Specialty Over $10 Million.”
AGC COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
The AGC Community Service Award honors AGC members or Districts who have undertaken community service projects and builds for the betterment of the local community.
EXCELLENCE IN PARTNERING
The Excellence in Partnering category honors AGC members who accomplished their project goal through exceptional partnering.
2020 Constructor Award Winners
- Specialty Under $10 Million Constructor Award: Granite Construction (Union Pacific Railroad W. Colton Transfer Table)
- Builder Under $40 Million Constructor Award: Otto Construction (Greer Elementary School)
- Heavy Civil Under $35 Million Constructor Award: Granite Construction (Sacramento International Airport Runway 16R-34L Rehabilitation)
- Specialty Over $10 Million Constructor Award: ACCO Engineered Systems (Great Park Ice & Sports Complex)
- Builder $40-200 Million Constructor Award: Hensel Phelps (San Ysidro Land Port of Entry Phase-2)
- Heavy Civil $35-100 Million Constructor Award: Teichert Construction (Colfax 1-80 Truck Climbing Lane- 03-1 F4 004)
- Builder Over $200 Million Constructor Award: Mortenson | Clark, A Joint Venture (Chase Center Development)
- Heavy Civil Over $100 Million Constructor Award: Flatiron West, Inc. (Route 210 Roadway Rehabilitation)
- Excellence in Partnering Constructor Award: Teichert Construction (Colfax 1-80 Truck Climbing Lane- 03-1 F4 004)