Ready to take the next step in your career? Use the link below to learn about the Northern California Laborers Training Center!
Skilled & Trained Workforce Requirements
- Minimum Hours Worked Requirement – 4,000 hours verified by local union.
- Process for Enrollment – Employer to complete designated work agreement.
- Length of Accelerated Apprenticeship – Minimum of 6 months & 1,000 work hours.
- Required Apprenticeship Course Work Hours – 40 hours.
- Accelerated Program Details – Any 40-hour certified training / state recommended safety work: OSHA 10, 1st Aide-CPR, Traffic Control, Flagging & Confined Space
Have questions? Contact Bryan Mathews, Director of Field Services & Compliance, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661.487.5047.