Ready to take the next step in your career? Use the link below to learn about the Laborers Training School!
Skilled & Trained Workforce Requirements
- Minimum Hours Worked Requirement – 10,000 hours; Individuals with fewer hours may be approved by Sub-Committee.
- Process for Enrollment – Employer to complete Request to Indenture Form.
- Length of Accelerated Apprenticeship – 6 months.
- Required Apprenticeship Course Work Hours – 40 hours.
- Accelerated Program Details – Online OSHA 30 class and First Aid/CPR Training
Have questions? Contact Mandy Powers, Director of Labor Relations, Southern California, at email@example.com or 847.702.0255.