Operating Engineers Local 3
Ready to take the next step in your career? Use the link below to learn about the California Operating Engineers Journeymen and Apprentice Training Center!
Skilled & Trained Workforce Requirements
- Minimum Hours Worked Requirement – 6,400 minimum hours equipment Operator; 8,400 minimum hours crane & HDR
- Process for Enrollment – Employer to complete agreement packet for Advanced 2 Training / Member to complete application process
- Length of Accelerated Apprenticeship – Minimum of 7 months and 1,000 work hours
- Required Apprenticeship Course Work Hours – Waived
- Accelerated Program Details – Log work hours with apprenticeship program
Have questions? Contact Bryan Mathews, Director of Field Services & Compliance, at email@example.com or 661.487.5047.