Operating Engineers Local 12
Ready to take the next step in your career? Use the link below to learn about the Operating Engineers Training Trust!
Skilled & Trained Workforce Requirements
- Minimum Hours Worked Requirement – 6,500 hours.
- Process for Enrollment – Email employee credentials including employer letter of sponsorship to firstname.lastname@example.org. *
- Length of Accelerated Apprenticeship – 6 months and 1 day.
- Required Apprenticeship Course Work Hours – Approximately 72 hours.
- Accelerated Program Details – Online classes and Equipment Operation Assessment
Have questions? Contact Mandy Powers, Director of Labor Relations, Southern California, at email@example.com or 847.702.0255.