Ready to take the next step in your career? Use the link below to learn about the Southwest Carpenters Training Fund!
Skilled & Trained Workforce Requirements
- Minimum Hours Worked Requirement – 10,000 hours.
- Process for Enrollment – Employer requests enrollment from the Training Center.
- Length of Accelerated Apprenticeship – 6 months for State Certificate, 12 months for Federal Certificate.
- Required Apprenticeship Course Work Hours – 72 hours.
- Accelerated Program Details – In house training on various subjects.
Have questions? Contact Mandy Powers, Director of Labor Relations, Southern California, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.702.0255.