AutoCAD Mastering the Basics II OnDemand
Are you an AutoCAD beginner, who can handle basic drafting, but want to move your skills to the next level? Do you want to know how to comfortably work with advanced polyline tools, attributed blocks, layer filters, and external references so you can be a more proficient drafter? Then this class is for you!
This eight (8) hour program is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1 – Working with Polylines
• 2D Polyline Advanced Controls
• Polyline Editing Tools
• Polyline System Settings
• Working with 3D Polylines
Session 2 – Working with Blocks and Attributes
• Block Definition Controls
• Using the Block Editor
• Defining Attributes
• Combining Blocks and Attributes
• Editing Attributes
Session 3 – Advanced Layer Controls and Filters
• Layer Toolbars and Access
• Understanding Layer Controls
• Working with Property Filters
• Working with Group Filters
• Layer Controls via Viewport
Session 4 – Working with Xrefs and Underlays
• Understanding Xref Concepts
• Overlay vs. Attachment Xrefs
• Xref Pathing and Controls
• Working with Underlays (PDF, DGN, DWF)
Please note that this course uses Autodesk AutoCAD 2019. However, it is applicable to Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 – 2020 versions.