AutoLISP for CAD Managers OnDemand
True efficiency in a managed CAD environment is dependent upon automation. Ensuring your staff can get easily repeatable, and fast, results with the fewest clicks of the mouse possible is how you increase both productivity and profits. The best way to achieve this is using AutoLISP®-based functions within any AutoCAD or BricsCAD environment. Regardless of what system you’re using, AutoLISP can automate repetitive processes and help you simplify those time-consuming procedures you do all the time into a single click of the mouse. The struggle has always been learning to effectively structure and develop these LISP utilities and ZenTek Consultants is here to help. We will show you how simple it can be to automate your CAD environment with AutoLISP!
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1: Introduction to AutoLISP
- What is AutoLISP
- Data Structure and Syntax
- Key Files for a CAD Manager
- Calling Commands in LISP
- Managing System Variables
- Creating Command Aliases
Session 2: Controlling the User Environment
- Basics of the VLIDE
- Working with Functions
- Controlling System Settings
- Creating New Commands
- Error Handling & Programming Best Practices
- Managing CUIs and Profiles
Session 3: Implementation Strategies
- Where to Host AutoLISP Files
- Force vs Flexible – Best Practices
- Manage Personal User Routines
- Invoking External Programs
- Testing and Implementing Strategies
Session 4: Managing Your CAD Standards
- Layer Strategies and Solutions
- Styles Strategies and Solutions
- Plotting Strategies and Solutions
- Controlling User Overrides
- Debugging Code in the VLIDE
- Additional resources for AutoLISP