CAD Management for AutoCAD Civil 3D I OnDemand
Are you the CAD Manager for a civil/site firm, or would you like to be one? Maybe you’re the owner of a small design firm, just looking to make the most of the software you pay so much for. Whatever the case, this class can help you become a true master of AutoCAD Civil 3D, so you can develop and implement system-wide standards and changes that will have a dramatic impact on your firm’s bottom line. If you aren’t 100% comfortable with all the topics below, then this is the right training resource for you!
This eight (8) hour program is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1 – Working with Civil 3D Templates
• Civil 3D Default Settings
• Layers, Annotation, & Plotting Standards for Civil 3D
• Automating Point Objects with Descriptor Keys and Point Groups
Session 2 – It’s All About Style
• Working With Object Display Styles
• Working With & Customizing Label Styles
• Advanced Annotation: Automate Labeling
Session 3 – Data Control
• Project Structures for Civil Firms
• Organizing Your Design Data with Tool Palettes
• Managing Data Shortcuts and Xrefs
Session 4 – Advanced Automation
• Templates for Plan, Section, and Profile Production
• Building the Pipe Network Database
• Pre-Defined Point Groups and Surfaces
Please note that this course uses Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2019. However, it is applicable to Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 – 2020 versions.