CAD Management for AutoCAD Civil 3D II
If you’re the CAD Manager for a civil/site firm looking to optimize your standards and increase productivity, this class was designed with you in mind. This Civil 3D file- and process-focused course shows you how to develop and implement system-wide standards and changes that will have a dramatic impact on your firm’s bottom line. Even the most experienced Civil CAD Managers will walk away from this class with new ideas on how to improve their current systems.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1 – Sheet Set Manager for Civil 3D
• Understanding Sheet Sets
• Working with Sheet Sets
• Creating Sheet Sets
• Creating Sheet Sets with Templates
Session 2 – Drawing Borders Simplified
• Creating Basic Borders
• Attributes & Fields
• Linking to Sheet Set Manager
• Working With Xref Borders
• Options for Distributing Borders
• Integrating Dynamic Blocks Into Borders
Session 3 – Drawing Templates
• Template Storage and Sharing
• Master Templates vs. Multiple Templates
• Border Size Based Templates
• Location Based Templates
• Process Based Templates
• Templates for Plan, Section, and Profile Production
• Common Properties for Templates
• Template Layer Controls & Annotation Styles
Session 4 – Managing Standard Details & Blocks
• Building Standardized Details Structure
• Creating and Controlling Block Libraries
• Working with Tool Palettes
• Working with the Design Center
• Building Dynamic Blocks