Civil 3D Pipe Networks for Designers OnDemand
Pipe Networks are one of the most powerful, yet misunderstood processes in the Civil 3D world. Even experienced users struggle with proper configuration and use of these functions daily. Join ZenTek Consultants for this one-of-a-kind class that will show you the true power of Pipe Networks.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1 – Gravity Pipe Tools and Settings
• Network Catalogs & Parts Lists
• Creating Gravity Pipe Networks
• Using Network Layout Tools
• Working With Pipe and Structure Rules
Session 2 – Editing Gravity Pipe Networks
• Modifying Structures
• Modifying Pipes
• Connecting/Disconnecting Parts
• Splitting and Merging Networks
• Managing Pipe Network Display Properties
Session 3 – Working With Gravity Pipes In Profile & Section
• Projecting Pipes To Profile Views
• Modifying Pipes & Structures In Profile
• Controlling Network Displays and Labels
• Projecting Pipes to Section Views
• Modifying Pipes & Structures In Section
Session 4 – Working With Pressure Pipe Networks
• Setting Network Catalogs
• Building Parts Lists
• Creating and Setting Display & Label Styles
• Creating & Editing Pressure Networks in Plan
• Creating & Editing Pressure Networks in Profile