Construction Correspondence & Business Writing
This 4 hour session is designed to help those in the Construction Industry develop their communication skills amongst the various correspondences one may encounter on a day to day basis.
AGC of California is offering instructor-led virtual classes from the comfort of your home or office. Sessions are interactive with real-time feedback from your instructor. Construction Correspondence and Effective Business Writing takes an in depth look at:
- Notice of delay and delay impact
- Notice of differing site conditions or other changes
- Notice of unresolved issues – potential claim
- Notice of substantial completion
- Change order requests
- Requests for information – RFI
- Meetings and agendas
- Daily reports
- Responses to incoming communication
- Work authorizations/work directives
- Style, form, format, and industry-specific requirements
About the Instructors
Paul is the founder and Director of Education Development for Power Summit a national training company. His understanding of the construction process, vast experience and dynamic presentation skills enables him to write and present seminar material with authority and conviction. Paul Stout is a construction project manager, estimator, LEED Accredited Professional, facilitator and seminar instructor bringing more than twenty-three years of practical, hands-on construction experience to the arena. Since 1999, Paul has presented or facilitated more than 500 construction training seminars and workshops in 60 US cities spanning 22 states and internationally in Guam and Djibouti.