Delegating I & II OnDemand
In Delegating I online training course you will identify the two components of delegating, list important ways to support your staff when delegating, and list and define the four key guidelines to effective delegating. As successful managers know, delegating tasks to employees is both time management and a skill building strategy.
In Delegating II online training course you will identify the four key components of effective delegating, list ways to support an employee who is having difficulty, and identify ways to celebrate the successful completion of a project.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Delegating course, the user will learn to:
- Identify the two key components of delegating.
- List important ways to support your staff when delegating.
- List and define the four key guidelines to effective delegating.
- Identify the four key components of effective delegating.
- List ways to support an employee who is having difficulty.
- Identify ways to celebrate the successful completion of a project.
This online Delegating course is made up of the following sections:
- Benefits of Delegating
- Delegating Fundamentals
- Keys to Effective Delegation
- Troubleshooting or Celebrating?
This Delegating online training course was designed for managers and supervisors.