Enhancing Your Speaking Skills
This Enhancing Your Speaking Skills online training course explores the fundamentals of public speaking and oral presentation.
This course offers everything the business communicator needs to improve public speaking and oral presentation skills. The course contains information on visual aids, verbal signposts, and planning and organizing material. Your self-confidence will increase as you master your material and learn effective, successful public speaking methods. You will learn about the entire oral presentation process, including how to plan, organize and deliver a presentation.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Enhancing Your Speaking Skills course, the user will learn to:
- Recognize key elements of an oral presentation
- Organize information logically by constructing the three parts of a presentation.
- Recognize the significance of using verbal signposts.
- Prepare effective visual aids and handouts.
- Design visually appealing web-based presentations.
- Employ techniques to use before, during, and after a presentation.
- Adapt presentation for cross cultural audiences.
- Develop effective telephone and voice mail skills.
This online Enhancing Your Speaking Skills course is made up of the following sections:
- Preparing Oral Presentations
- Organizing the Content
- Visual Aids and Handouts
- Virtual Meetings
- 5Polishing Your Delivery
- Adapting to Other Cultures
- Telephone and Voice Mail
This Enhancing Your Speaking Skills online training course was designed for anyone who needs to improve public speaking and oral presentation skills.