Fair Labor Standards Act [US] OnDemand
The Fair Labor Standards Act [US] online training course is designed for employers and employees in all industries. This course will explore the provisions of the FLSA, including minimum wage, overtime, exempt employees, independent contractors, child labor, recordkeeping, compliance, and penalties, and help you recognize and respond to many wage and hour issues that arise in the workplace.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Fair Labor Standards Act [US] course, users will be able to:
- Describe the requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Understand U.S. minimum wage and overtime requirements
- Identify the types of exempt employees
- Differentiate between employees and independent contractors
- Understand how the FLSA protects children against child labor
- Comprehend the importance of recordkeeping
- Describe the penalties for failing to comply with the FLSA
This online Fair Labor Standards Act [US] course is made up of the following sections:
- About the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Minimum Wage
- Exempt Employees and Contractors
- Child Labor
The Fair Labor Standards Act [US] online training course was designed for employers, managers, supervisors, and employees in all industries.