Financial Management for Small Business Certificate OnDemand
This Financial Management for Small Business Certificate online training course is designed to provide small and medium-sized business owners a greater understanding of how to increase profits and improve their financial management skill. This course. is a five-part series is designed to help businesses increase their profits and improve their financial management skill.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
This five-part series is designed to help businesses increase their profits and improve their financial management skill.
In this course, you will find out why you should pay attention to your cash flow. We’ll give you step by step instructions for preparing a cash flow forecast that will help you keep your business healthy. You will find out about the different types of financing available to small businesses, and the benefits and drawbacks of each. We will discuss some issues related to accounts receivable and provide solutions. You will learn how to assess your needs for outside assistance. And finally, we will talk about how you can assess the risk attached to business decisions.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Financial Management for Small Business course, users will :
- Explain the uses of a cash flow projection
- Outline the steps in preparing a cash flow forecast
- Identify strategies for managing cash
- Identify sources of financing
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages associated with equity financing and debt financing
- Define accounts receivable
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of granting credit
- Define accounts receivable aging report and explain what it is used for
- Assess the kind of business help you need
- Discuss the role of business professionals in advising small companies
- Summarize the three-step Risk Management Strategy
- Explain the relationship between cost structure and risk
This online course is made up of the following sections:
- Managing your cash
- Financing your business
- Managing your accounts receivable
- Seeking advice
- Managing risk
The Financial Management for Small Business Certificate training course was designed for entrepreneurs looking to start a new business and small and medium-sized business owners.