Five Steps to Fearless Negotiating OnDemand
Using examples from “real-job” scenarios, this fast-paced session nails down five of the most important elements of successful negotiating, attaching tactics and strategies to each.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Participants will be equipped to enter their very next negotiating session with more confidence than ever before.
Special consideration is given to pre-con meetings, scheduling and progress meetings, change order and contract negotiations, and employee/team relations.
- Setting and knowing expectations
- Setting the tone
- Reaching an agreement
- Reinforcing the agreement
Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
- know what it means to prepare for any negotiation
- be comfortable setting expectations for every negotiation
- know strategies and tactics that will give them advantage
- understand various options for reaching agreement