NEW Bluebeam Cloud Field Solution: Less Paperwork & More Fieldwork with Project Rover
This webinar is designed to give you an introduction to Project Rover, the new and easy-to-use project and field management solution powered by Bluebeam Cloud.
Rover allows you to effortlessly manage punch, RFIs and submittals on the go. It’s seamlessly integrated with Bluebeam Revu and Studio, so you can manage end-to-end tasks and keep teams on the same page from project start to finish.
During this webinar, you’ll learn key tips to help get you up and running with Rover, including:
- Uploading your drawings & documents directly from Studio Projects
- Creating Punch items
- Placing RFIs
- Reviewing Submittal statuses
- Inviting team members to collaborate
Rover is intuitive, user-friendly and smart. Did you know:
- Rover leverages Spaces generated by Revu, allowing you to more easily find, sort and report your punch markups?
- Rover’s map functionality allows you to visualize, connect and organize your project data?
- With Rover, you can easily create reports and export project data to your BI or analysis tool?
Join the webinar and learn how you can get started with Rover.
About the Instructors
Peter Noyes is the Principal Product Manager overseeing new Bluebeam Cloud Solutions, based in Pasadena, California. As a longtime Bluebeam employee, Peter was the lead engineer on Bluebeam Revu and Studio. Peter brings technical experience and passion to his role in Product Management where he dives into solving complex technical issues in order to provide optimal solutions for customers.
Alexandra Milanovich is the Training and Content Lead for Bluebeam Global Services, based in Chicago, Illinois. Alexandra works closely with architecture, engineering and construction firms leading live training sessions to support transitions to a digital workflow. Her passion for identifying software solutions that help clients understand the powerful benefits of Revu is what keeps her engaged in the training field. Let’s advance the way our world is built, together!