Ground Disturbance Awareness OnDemand
This Ground Disturbance Awareness online training course is designed for employees of pipeline companies and other utilities who undertake ground disturbance activities. Hitting existing buried facilities can cause a host of problems: electrocution of workers from power lines, explosions and fire from petroleum pipelines, contaminated drinking water from water mains, environmental damage from sewer lines or oil pipelines, service outages from telecommunications lines, and more. In this course, you will learn how ground disturbance projects can be undertaken safely and efficiently, without damaging existing infrastructure.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Ground Disturbance Awareness course, the user will learn:
- Summarize what is and is not a ground disturbance activity
- List the parties involved in ground disturbance activities and their respective responsibilities
- Identify the legislation with which employers and workers need to be familiar
- Describe the ground disturbance process
- Recognize methods for protecting underground facilities and workers during the ground disturbance process
- Outline damage reporting requirements
This online Ground Disturbance Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- About Ground Disturbance
- The Ground Disturbance Process
- Worker Safety
- Damage Reporting
This Ground Disturbance Awareness online training course was designed for employees of pipeline and other utility companies, as well as companies involved in excavation and construction projects.