Information Security OnDemand
Organizations are increasingly concerned about the security of electronic information. This course identifies the safeguards needed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of the information that employees work with. Correctly applied, these safeguards will help protect the people, information, technology, and facilities that the organization depends on. This course will introduce key concepts and terms, identify security threats, and outline best practices for information protection.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Information Security course, the user will learn to:
- Explain basic concepts and terminology related to information security.
- Identify common threats and the security measures used to combat them.
- Explain the importance of password security.
- Explain how physical security measures contribute to the organization’s information security.
- Identify practices for using email safely.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of employees to keep information secure.
- Use best practices to fulfill your responsibility to keep information secure.
This online Information Security course is made up of the following sections:
- What is Information Security?
- Concepts and Terminology
- Common Threats
- Security Measures
- Password Security
- Physical and Email Security
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Best Practices
This Information Security online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.