Introduction to Financial Statements OnDemand
This Introduction to Financial Statements online training course discusses the three financial statements that are commonly used to understand a company’s economic performance: the balance sheet, the income statement, and the cash flow statement. We will outline the purpose and use of these financial statements and the role they play in keeping an organization accountable to its stakeholders.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
By taking this online Introduction to Financial Statements course, users will learn:
- Understand the concepts of accountability and corporate governance
- Interpret information found on the balance sheet
- Explore the role the income statement plays in management accountability and its relationship to the balance sheet
- Differentiate between accrual and cash accounting
- Recognize income statement account classifications
- Understand the purpose of the cash flow statement
- Interpret the information from the cash flow statement and understand how it builds a bridge between current and previous financial reports
- Recognize business transactions normally recorded on the debit and credit sales sides of balance sheets and income statement accounts
- Understand the sequence of an accounting cycle
This online Introduction to Financial Statements course is made up of the following sections:
- Module 1: The Balance Sheet
- Module 2: The Income Statement
- Module 3: The Cash Flow Statement
- Module 4: Recording Transactions
This Introduction to Financial Statements online training course was designed for business owners and decision-makers.