Lockout/ Tagout OnDemand
This Lockout/Tagout online training course was designed for HR managers, safety managers and department/site managers, and supervisors in all industries. This course will describe the different types of energy sources, explain the general rules of lockout/ tagout procedures, and gives you the basic knowledge required to correctly and effectively complete lockout/ tagout procedures.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Lockout/ Tagout course, users will learn:
- Identify the various sources of energy in machines and devices.
- Explain the term lockout/ Tagout as a safety system and understand the importance of its use.
- Understand the basic steps of lockout/ tagout.
- Know many of the pitfalls and special procedures involved in lockout/ tagout.
- Understand the importance of following established company policies and procedures regarding lockout/ tagout.
- Know how the company can assist their workers in using lockout/ tagout procedures effectively.
This online Lockout/ Tagout course is made up of the following sections:
- Hazardous Energy Control Program Elements
- Hazardous Energy
- Barriers and Tools
- Lockout/ Tagout Compliance
This Lockout/ Tagout online training course was designed for HR managers, safety managers and department/site managers, and supervisors in all industries.