Mastering Microsoft SharePoint Online
When it comes to the modern world, easily sharing data and files is the Holy Grail of technology that we all search for. SharePoint Online from Microsoft, a standard part of most Office 365 business and enterprise packages, may be the very thing you’re looking for. SharePoint Online is a cloud-based file storage and sharing system that gives you complete control of your largest data sets, from anywhere in the world. This workshop runs virtually on August 1 & 3 from 12:30-2:30 pm PT.
From simple file sharing to versioning controls, workflows, and automated notifications, SharePoint is a must for any firm. SharePoint Online is also fully integrated into Microsoft Teams for true project communication and collaboration through the Office 365 system you probably already own.
ZenTek Consultants, a certified Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider, will show you the most effective means of using this powerhouse storage and collaboration system. This four (4) hour program is delivered in two (2), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Session 1 Understanding SharePoint Online, August 1st:
- Microsoft SharePoint Online Explained
- Creating SharePoint Sites
- Working with Communication Sites
- Working with Team Sites
- Working with Notebooks and Recent Files
- SharePoint Online Document Basics
- Sync to Local Machines
Session 2 Configuring SharePoint Online, August 3rd:
- Enabling external access to SharePoint
- Creating and Manage File/Folder Alerts
- Controlling File/Folder Access and Sharing
- Adding/Editing Column Properties
- The Check-Out/Check-In Process
- Working with Version History
- Integration with Microsoft Teams