Office Safety OnDemand
This Office Safety online training course explores working in an office and how to manage common office hazards.
Each year, an estimated 1.7 million workers in North America receive disabling injuries from office accidents.
Compared to an industrial workplace, the hazards found in an office seem relatively minor. However, in today's fast-paced office environment, these so-called minor hazards can cause serious injuries.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Office Safety course, the user will learn to:
- List ways to prevent office falls.
- Describe procedures to follow in case of a fire in the workplace.
- Determine safe handling procedures for hazardous chemicals commonly found in an office environment.
- Identify the four main causes of musculoskeletal injuries (WMSDs).
- Recall the components of an ergonomically correct workstation.
- Describe the correct technique for lifting heavy objects safely.
This online Office Safety course is made up of the following sections:
- Course Features
- Slips and Falls
- Fire and Chemical Safety
- Lifting and Storage
- Ergonomics and Workspace
This Office Safety online training course was designed for employees working in an office.