Oracle Primavera P6 Foundations OnDemand
Oracle Primavera P6 provides an overview of Oracle Primavera P6. Participants will be exposed to P6's capabilities for project planning, scheduling, control, and analysis.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Oracle Primavera P6 provides an overview of Oracle Primavera P6. Participants will be exposed to P6’s capabilities for project planning, scheduling, control, and analysis. The self-led course will utilize real-life case studies.
- Enterprise Setup and Organization
- Explain P6 Levels (Enterprise, Project & WBS) to understand the difference
- How to setup/Organize Enterprise Project Structure with multiple projects
- How to Start New Job
- Schedule Setup and Organization
- Building WBS
- Activity Types
- Activity Codes
- Schedule Development
- Building Overall Schedule (Contract Duration and Milestones)
- Establishing Constraints
- Relationship Types and Logic, with Lags
- How to filter, sort, group, change layouts and create a custom filter
- Save and Exporting Reports
- Updating the Schedule
- Creating New Files for Updates and/or Revisions
- Claiming Actual Status and Updating In Progress Work
- Identifying scheduling errors (open-ended Activities and out-of-sequence progress)
- Exporting and Importing the Schedule File