Pressure Pipes in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2022 – The New Process OnDemand
Few tasks in AutoCAD Civil 3D inspire as much confusion, or frustration, as trying to develop a pressure pipe network. While Pressure Pipes have been around for years, they have a reputation of being difficult to work with and many firms have completely avoided them, opting instead to "fake it" with gravity pipes, or just plain 2D drafting on their plan and profiles. In the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2022 release, there have been major updates to both plan and profile pressure tools, making it a much simpler process to design water, gas, and other pressurized pipe designs. In this course, the instructor will lead students through the full process of plan, profile, and section layout and editing of a Pressure Pipe Network from initial layout to completion, using the new 2022 design process.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1 – Setting Up Pressure Pipes
• Setting Up Network Catalogs
• Building Parts Lists
• Default Settings
• Pressure Pipe Display Styles & Label Styles
Session 2 – Pressure Networks in Plan View
• Creating a Pressure Network From Objects & From Scratch
• Labeling Networks in Plan
• Editing Network Properties
• Editing Pressure Networks & Pressure Parts in Plan
Session 3 – Pressure Networks in Profile View
• Creating Pressure Network Alignments & Profiles
• Projecting Pressure Networks to Profile
• Labeling Pressure Networks in Profile
• Editing Pressure Networks & Pressure Parts in Profile
Session 4 – Advanced Pressure Networks
• Drawing Pressure Parts in Profile
• Design Checks for Pressure Networks
• Depth Checks for Pressure Networks
• Displaying Pressure Networks in Sections
• Controlling Section Display and label of Crossing Pipes
• Creating Pressure Network Tables