Procore For General Users
This course takes users through the common processes they need to be comfortable with using in Procore and explains how to use them in step-by-step detail. This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Procore is the leading Construction Management tool for GC and Trade Contractors on the market today. It’s a robust, powerful, and expansive tool that covers almost every conceivable workflow. The problem is that, sometimes, it can be hard to figure out what to do, and how to do it, on our own. All too often, Procore is installed and distributed, and general users are left to fend for themselves on how to use basic processes and tools. Construction industry experts will show you the most common processes you need to be comfortable with using in Procore and explain how to use them in step-by-step detail.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
Recording: Registrants for this course will receive access to a recording of each session for 48 consecutive hours. Access will start the next business day after the session ends.
Registrants must attend all four sessions. Each session is hosted freom 11 am to 1 pm PT on the dates noted below.
Session 1: Setting Up Your Project (April 4, 2023)
- Company vs. Project Level Settings
- Project Level Directories
- Setting Up Users and Companies
- Building Distribution Groups
- Importing Existing Companies and People
Session 2: Working with Tasks (April 11, 2023)
- Setting Up Task Categories
- Adding and Assigning New Tasks
- Editing and Tracking Task Status
- Task Comments and Attachments
- Task Reporting and Filters
Session 3: Working with Documents (April 18, 2023)
- Understanding Folder Structures and Templates
- Adding Folders and Files
- Adding Files via Email and Procore Drive
- Viewing Documents
- Working with Document Properties
- Editing Documents and Tracking Changes
- Updating Document Versions
Session 4: Working with Meetings (April 25, 2023)
- Setting up and Using Meeting Templates
- Creating Meetings and Setting Agendas
- Distributing Meeting Request and Agendas
- Add Meeting Minutes
- Distributing Meeting Minutes
- Creating Follow Up Meetings