Scheduling in Oracle Primavera P6 for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Projects
Hosting in conjunction with the AGC of Alaska- The registration link will take you to their website. Enter Promo Code : AGCCAP6 to receive member pricing.
Most capital construction projects for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) require a schedule in Primavera format. This schedule is the baseline from which all progress is measured, provides the foundation for Pay Applications, and is the integration point with USACE’s Resident Management System (RMS 3.0). This course will discuss typical USACE contract requirements, and how to successfully meet those requirements using Primavera P6.
Please note basic Primavera P6 experience recommended.
- USACE Contract Specifications relevant to the Project Schedule
- Scheduling Concepts
- Cost-loading the schedule
- Workers per Day, Area of Work, Feature of Work, Category of Work, Phase of Work, Contract Bid Item, Responsibility, and Modification
- Preliminary and Initial Schedule Submissions
- Required Reports
- Standard Data Exchange Format (SDEF) file conversion and verification
- Primavera integration with USACE Resident Management System (RMS 3.0)
- Schedule Updates
- Payment Applications
- Change Management
Students will receive a PDF course manual and “Certificate of Completion” – Certificate may be submitted to USACE as aiding in Scheduler Qualification.
Enter: AGCCAP6 to receive member pricing