An Essential Connection Point
The Safety & Health Council (SHC) exists to promote safety as a core value in the construction industry. The SHC serves the needs of our members and the surrounding community as a technical and informational network, and an innovative, educational resource. As a member, you are encouraged to participate in this council to remain current on Cal/OSHA compliance and regulatory issues, and network with council members.
About the Council
The purpose of Safety & Health Council is to:
- Collaborate and exchange ideas
- Provide an entry vehicle into AGC to promote safety and health
- Foster a strong network
- Create and promote industry best practices
- Discuss the most important legislative and regulatory issues impacting construction workforce safety, and provide feedback to AGC leadership
The Safety & Health Council is currently led by:
- Chair – Steve Phillips, Hensel Phelps
- Co-Vice Chair – Donovan Seeber, ACCO Engineered Systems
- Co-Vice Chair – Joe Santos, Shimmick Construction Co., Inc.
For more information about the Safety & Health Council, email Brian Mello, Safety & Health Manager, email@example.com.