The Voice of the Construction Industry
Published bi-monthly for members of the Associated General Contractors of California, the California Constructor Magazine offers in-depth coverage and analysis of the construction industry and related topics, such as insurance, safety and regulatory issues, as well as practical advice on labor relations and legal matters.
Current Issue: January/February 2017
- AGC Honors 3 with Achievement Awards
- CSU Chico Educator Receives ‘Friend’ Award
- 2016 Constructor Winners Named
- Partnering Excellence in the Spotlight
- Honoring Safety Excellence - Companies,
- Individual Winners Named in 2016 Safety Awards Competition
- Cole Davis – Safety Professional of Year
- Flatiron Wins High Hazard Award
- Myers/ACC Wins Project Team Award
- AGCC’s 2017 Officers Elected
- Leadership Lineup for 2017
Interested in advertising with us?
Learn more here.