Expert Advice and Resources
As a member, you will have access to expert advice and resources that will help you better understand the state of our industry and connect with AGC member organizations for potential working relationships. This includes being at the forefront of important advocacy and labor initiatives that will help you to better understand and communicate with potential clients.
Build Your Network
Through events, targeted forums, and intentional peer-to-peer conversations to gain meaningful insights on how to develop relationships, learn from others, and strengthen our industry. You will also gain access to training and education, roundtable discussions, and other ways to learn and engage around issues that impact the construction industry.
Associate members are firms that provide a product or service to the construction industry, not requiring a contractor’s license (excluding Construction Management Firms).
|Volume (Millions)||AGC Dues (Annual)|
Here are some of the major benefits of your AGC membership:
- Membership is statewide, meaning if you join in one part of the state, your membership is valid for all branches in other parts of the state. (Membership is restricted to businesses operating in the state of California, outside of San Diego County.)
- Membership is company-wide.
- By joining AGC of California you also become a member of AGC of America.
- Memberships are renewed on an annual basis.
- Membership at AGC of California does not afford your company membership in other AGC State Chapters, or AGC of San Diego.
Here’s the process:
- Your application will be reviewed by our Executive Committee. This should take about a week.
- Once approved, a member of our team will reach out to process payment.
You will receive your membership log-in via email, within 72 hours of payment processing.
- You begin receiving member benefits immediately upon completion of a successful transaction.
- If someone else at your company signed up for a membership, and you would like to access your member portal, please email email@example.com to request log-in information.
- After you log into your member profile, we encourage you to access your national benefits through AGC of America. Click here to create your log-in and select your interests.
We offer the following memberships:
- Contractor Membership – AGC’s contractor members coordinate and supervise a wide variety of projects, including the building of all types of public, private, commercial, and industrial structures, as well as roads, highways, and bridges.
- Specialty Contractor Membership – Our specialty contractor members represent a unique and highly important segment of the overall construction community and economy. While some concerns are similar to those of general contractors, contractual agreements are often not with an owner or direct contracting authority.
- Associate Membership – AGC’s associate members are suppliers and professional service providers within the construction industry that do not perform actual on-site construction work.
Join AGC Today
As the premier organization of choice for both experienced and next generation construction and contracting professionals, AGC members represent the full spectrum of the construction industry.