Ready to take the next step in your career? Use the link below to learn about the Southern California Cement Masons Joint Apprenticeship Program!
Skilled & Trained Workforce Requirements
- Minimum Hours Worked Requirement – 4,500 hours.
- Process for Enrollment – Employee submits Verification of Previous Experience, Basic Information and DIR Apprentice Agreement.
- Length of Accelerated Apprenticeship – 6 months for State Certificate, 12 months for Federal Certificate.
- Required Apprenticeship Course Work Hours – 160 hours.
- Accelerated Program Details – Various craft related training with progressive complexity.
Have questions? Contact Mandy Powers, Director of Labor Relations, Southern California, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.702.0255.