Shasta District Crab Feed & Public Officials Night
Millville I.O.O.F Lodge (Palo Cedro, CA)
REGISTRATION AND SPONSORSHIPS CLOSED!
Join AGC of California for the Shasta District Crab Feed & Public Officials Night on February 16, 2023 from 5:30-8:30pm. The event will open with a one-hour happy hour to meet those who have made an impact on the construction industry, talk one-on-one with local public officials and stay up-to-date on issues that directly affect our industry, followed by an all-you-can-eat crab dinner and raffle prizes!
Confirmed Public Officials Guests:
- Josh Anthony – City of Redding, Assistant Director of Public Works – Traffic/Construction
- Chuck Aukland – City of Redding, City of Redding Public Works Director
- Greg Berry – Caltrans, North Region Construction Chief
- Mike Freeman – Shasta County Office of Education, Associate Superintendent of Instructional Services
- Darin Hale – City of Redding, Neighborhood Preservation Officer ICC Building Inspector
- Collin Hall – City of Redding, Public Works Inspector
- Austin Henry – Caltrans, Resident Engineer
- John Hinton – Caltrans, Associate Civil Engineer
- Joe Janda – City of Redding, Public Works Inspector
- Kyle Jones – City of Redding, Public Works Inspector
- Travis McNeil – City of Redding, Parks Superintendent
- Darin Strege – City of Redding, City of Redding Associate Civil Engineer
- Nick Visconti – City of Redding, Assistant Engineer
- Jim Wood – Caltrans, Construction Manager, North Region Construction
Please reach out to Caity Anderson | email@example.com | 916-371-2422 for any questions.