Advanced Corridor Modeling in Civil 3D OnDemand
It’s one thing to build a basic, linear, corridor for a residential design, but it’s quite another thing to deal with advanced design conditions like cul-de-sac, intersections and roundabouts. It’s even an entirely different process when you are rehabilitating an existing roadway. Unfortunately, these advanced techniques are often missing from a designer’s tool kit. Knowing the tools and processes for advanced road condition modeling in C3D is vital for anyone who works with road design on a regular basis, and ZenTek Consultants is here to show you how to use Civil 3D to make that design process simple and accurate.
This eight (8) hour course is delivered in four (4), two-hour long sessions that students can attend online, right from their own desk. A live instructor will explain the detailed functions, and address questions as the class progresses.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1: Working with Cul-de-sacs
- Creating and working with Regions
- Building Cul-de-sac Profiles
- Creating Cul-de-sac Assemblies
- Creating and working with multiple Baselines
- Adding Multiple Assemblies to a design
Session 2: Working with Intersections
- Understanding the Intersection Wizard
- Setting Offsets and Targets
- Working with Regions
- Understanding, creating, and assigning Assembly Sets
- Creating and fine-tuning intersection Surfaces
Session 3: Working with Rehab Corridors
- Road Rehab Concepts Explained
- Existing Design Elements for Rehab Corridors
- Creating a New Rehab Corridor
- Basic Rehab Corridor Controls
- Advanced Rehab Control Parameters
Session 4: Working with Roundabouts
- Understanding Roundabouts
- Creating the Roundabout Geometry
- Building and Editing Approach Profiles
- Generating Roundabout Corridors