Autodesk Revit Electrical– Beyond the Basics OnDemand
So, you know the basics of Revit Electrical – how to work with spaces, levels, and basic electrical systems - but you want to be able to do more. If you’re looking to extend that basic skill set and make the Revit electrical tools work specifically for your type of project and want to customize Revit output to meet your own needs, then this is the course for you. This course has been designed for users with a solid understanding of Revit Electrical features who need to develop more control over functionality and output within that system.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1: Creating Electrical Families
- Basic Terminology and Workflows
- Creating the “Bones” for your Revit Electrical Family
- Reference Planes vs. Reference Lines
- Workflow and Organization
- Parameters vs. Shared Parameters
Session 2: Working with Shared Coordinates
- Setting distribution systems
- Automatic conduit routing/Multiple raceways
- Configuring Step-down transformer distribution
Session 3: Using Systems, Filters and Views
- Understanding and Selecting Electrical Systems
- Working with Electrical system Components
- Creating and Editing Circuits
- Types of Electrical Systems
- Defining and Applying Filters
Session 4: Customizing Panel Schedules
- Creating and Editing Panel Schedules
- Managing Panel Schedule Templates
- Working with Circuits on a Panel Schedule
- Creating Customized Panel Schedules
- Demand Factors