BricsCAD – Mastering The Basics I
Are you a BricsCAD novice? Do you want to know how to open, print, and do some basic editing of BricsCAD files? Looking to improve your technical skills so you can handle basic design changes to BricsCAD line work without involving your design staff? Then this class is for you!
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1: Understanding the Basics
- Opening/Saving BricsCAD Files
- Using the BricsCAD User Interface
- Working with View and Zoom Controls
- Drafting Primitives (Lines, Arcs, Shapes, etc.)
- Understanding Concepts of Scale
- Working with Model and Paper Space
Session 2: Editing Essentials
- Understanding SNAP and OSNAP Tools
- Grip Editing and Control of Objects
- Working with Basic Editing Tools (Move, Copy, Rotate, etc.)
- Working with Object Selection Tools
- Controlling Object Properties
Session 3: Beginning to Draft
- Understanding and Controlling Layers and Linetypes
- Working with Hatch Patterns
- Working with Grouped Objects
- Creating and Using Named Blocks
- Editing and Re-Defining Blocks
Session 4: Annotation Tools
- Understanding Text and Dimension Styles
- Adding Text Annotations to a Drawing
- Adding Dimension Annotation to a Drawing
- Working with Associative Annotations