Coaching and Mentoring Workshop
This 7-hour hands-on workshop will work through the process of establishing and implementing a quality coaching and mentoring program specifically designed for your organization. Learn the components of being an effective mentor and setting realistic expectations and outcomes for the mentor/mentee relationship.
The goal of the training is to provide a foundation for companies to formulate a mentorship program, resulting in the retention of top talent by promoting employee engagement.
Included in the activities of the two-part virtual workshop will be the opportunity for participants to create and present various coaching and mentoring program segments and ‘vignettes.’
Upon completion participants will:
- know how to identify top talent from within
- develop “path strategies”
- have considered techniques for grouping or separating top talent to facilitate employee development and engagement
- know how to identify barricades to success
- know what it means to become an advocate for a protégé’
- have sources and resources for finding and developing appropriate mentors and coaches