Confined Space Entry OnDemand
This Confined Space Entry online training course will discuss what confined spaces are and are not; developing confined space programs, including hazard assessment and control measures, confined space team member responsibilities and safe work practices; confined space entry permits; emergency response teams; and rescues. Confined spaces are dangerous places to work, this course will help to ensure a safe workplace.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Confined spaces are dangerous places to work. Thousands of people are injured or killed each year while working in confined spaces. An estimated 60% of the workers who have died in recent years were trying to rescue co-workers.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Confined Space Entry course, the user will learn to:
- Describe the characteristics of a confined space
- List the types of hazards found in confined spaces
- Summarize the elements of a confined space program
- Identify the ways to control these hazards
- Outline the roles of confined space team members
- Explain the rationale for and content of a confined space entry permit
- Recall the requirements for emergency response teams
- Describe the three types of confined space rescues
This online Confined Space Entry course is made up of the following sections:
- Confined Space Characteristics
- Confined Space Hazards
- Confined Space Programs
- Controlling Confined Space Hazards
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Confined Space Team
- Confined Space Entry Permits
- Emergency Rescue
This Confined Space Entry online training course was designed for the General industry; Construction industry; Agriculture; Shipping.