Contract Law Basics
This Contract Law Basics [US] online training course provides a general understanding of contract law in the US — what makes a contract valid and enforceable, what remedies are available in the event of a breach, and what to look for in your real-world dealings with business contracts. Because every valid contract gives rise to legal rights and obligations, it is important to understand how contracts are (and are not) formed and enforced.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Contract Law Basics [US] course, the user will learn to:
- Describe the main elements and key provisions of a contract
- Outline how contracts are enforced
- Enumerate the defenses to enforcement
- Explain and provide examples of types of fraud
- Recall the meaning and significance of “Statute of Frauds” and the “Parole Evidence Rule”
- Summarize the types of contract breaches and the ways in which they are remedied
This online Contract Law Basics [US] course is made up of the following sections:
- About Contracts
- Forming a Contract
- Enforcing a Contract
- Defenses to Enforcement
- Breach of Contract
- Key Provisions in Contracts
- Real-World Considerations
This Contract Law Basics [US] online training course was designed for managers and supervisors in purchasing, sales, marketing, distribution, employment, and others who need to understand contracts and agreements.