This Delegating online training course is designed for employees leading teams, supervisors and managers. Delegation is an integral part of employee development, product improvement, and workload management. When done correctly, it can make your job easier and your subordinates' jobs more fun. By using just a few key tips and strategies, you can make it a win-win situation.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Delegating course, the user will learn:
- Define the desired results
- Identify background information and supporting details
- Determine the competencies required for task completion
- Plan the discussion and outline the requirements
- Define the degree of responsibility and authority
- Discuss how to approach the task and the expectations
- Ensure the employee understands what is expected and how to proceed
- Monitor progress and establish periodic checkpoints
- Assess the outcomes and recognize the overall accomplishments
Strategy 1 — Define the Task
Strategy 2 — Delegate the Task
Strategy 3 — Assure Results
This Delegating online training course was designed for employees leading teams, supervisors, and managers.