Email Etiquette OnDemand
This Email Etiquette online training course is designed for all employees and explores the best practices for using email effectively and efficiently and presents five principles of good communication that will improve the quality of your email and ensure that your messages have the desired effect. Learn how to format an email; strategies for managing email; and how to apply the principles of good communication to email.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Email Etiquette course the user will learn:
- Explain the importance of email etiquette.
- Identify situations in which email is not an appropriate way of communicating.
- Identify situations in which email is a good choice for communicating.
- Explain how to format an email.
- List strategies for managing email.
- Utilize rules for attachments, copying, replying, and forwarding.
- Apply the principles of good communication to email.
This online Email Etiquette course is made up of the following sections:
- Email Etiquette: The Basics
- Send the Right Message
- Communication: The Skills
This Email Etiquette online training course was designed for all employees.