Five Steps to Fearless Negotiating
Using examples from “real-job” scenarios, this fast-paced session nails down five of the most important elements of successful negotiating, attaching tactics and strategies to each.
Participants will be equipped to enter their very next negotiating session with more confidence than ever before.
Special consideration is given to pre-con meetings, scheduling and progress meetings, change order and contract negotiations, and employee/team relations.
- Setting and knowing expectations
- Setting the tone
- Reaching an agreement
- Reinforcing the agreement
Learning Objectives & Outcomes:
- know what it means to prepare for any negotiation
- be comfortable setting expectations for every negotiation
- know strategies and tactics that will give them advantage
- understand various options for reaching agreement